Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MUSIC: The Jazz-Hip Hop Project (v. 1.0)

So, I've finally decided to share my ongoing jazz-hip hop project with the world. No particular reason why it had to be today - I just wanted to get it out now.

The project has existed for many years now, with me contributing a track, whenever one popped up in the studio. As of now, it consists of six full-length tracks and four interludes. In this post, you can download/listen to each track individually or go all in and check out the complete mix.



Enjoy and receive endless amounts of good karma, if you comment. And if you wanna know more? Write me at cabberc@hotmail.com ;-)


Individual tracks:

1. Interlude 1 (introduction by Leonard Bernstein)

2. In A Blue Moon

3. Crystal Clear

4. Interlude 2

5. Steve Wilson Reborn

6. Interlude 3

7. Coast To Coast

8. Chet Love

9. Interlude 4

10. Wes-side Story


And the whole enchilada in one mixdown:

1.-10. The Jazz Hip Hop Project

No comments:

Post a Comment